- I just reached Level 2 of the “Fresh Brew” badge on @foursquare. I’ve checked in at 5 different coffee shops! http://t.co/abTHuqPG 879 days ago
- I just unlocked the “Trainspotter” badge on @foursquare for checking in at trains and subway stations! http://t.co/YsnvrRp6 883 days ago
- I just unlocked the “JetSetter” badge on @foursquare for checking in at airports! Bon Voyage! http://t.co/ZrECxm5o 889 days ago
- I just reached Level 2 of the “Great Outdoors” badge on @foursquare. I’ve checked in at 5 different outdoor spots! http://t.co/uIBxv1LZ 897 days ago
- I just ousted Tuur E. as the mayor of HomeLoos on @foursquare! http://t.co/QtCWpn15 900 days ago
Tag Archives: palahniuk
Read in November 2006. Unfortunately this is the worst Chuck Palahniuk book I’ve read to date. It is a seemingly clever concept, but overall his attempts to use vulgarity to gross out the reader fall on deaf ears (am I … Continue reading
Read in September and October 2006. These are a collection of short non-fictional stories Chuck Palahniuk encountered when traveling around the country during his book tour for Fight Club. The stories themselves are entertaining and interesting, and as always, his … Continue reading
Read in October 2003.
Read in December 2002. Chris bought this book and got it signed by Chuck Palahniuk for my birthday/Christmas present combined. It was highly appreciated.
Read in July 2002.
Read in October 2001.