- I just reached Level 2 of the “Fresh Brew” badge on @foursquare. I’ve checked in at 5 different coffee shops! http://t.co/abTHuqPG 879 days ago
- I just unlocked the “Trainspotter” badge on @foursquare for checking in at trains and subway stations! http://t.co/YsnvrRp6 883 days ago
- I just unlocked the “JetSetter” badge on @foursquare for checking in at airports! Bon Voyage! http://t.co/ZrECxm5o 889 days ago
- I just reached Level 2 of the “Great Outdoors” badge on @foursquare. I’ve checked in at 5 different outdoor spots! http://t.co/uIBxv1LZ 897 days ago
- I just ousted Tuur E. as the mayor of HomeLoos on @foursquare! http://t.co/QtCWpn15 900 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2006
Listened to eAudioBook in July 2006. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my local library now offers audio books for download that can be transferred to a portable media player. I downloaded this book and listened to it on … Continue reading
Read from April 2006 to July 2006. This is the story of the Oakland Athletics‘ manager Billy Beane, and how by using certain statistics ignored by Major League Baseball he was able to take one of the cheapest teams in … Continue reading
Pictures from hiking this weekend. Partha, Prashant, Brian, Stephanie, and myself hiked Rattlesnake Ridge in North Bend, WA. Beautiful scenery considering the proximity to Seattle. The hike was moderate and very enjoyable. Highly recommended. See the pictures here.
My Pictures from Matt & Gina’s wedding pictures from recent hiking and trips (here, here, and here) have finally been uploaded. Took me a long time to get WordPress to play nicely with Gallery2, and to export using Picasa2.