- I just reached Level 2 of the “Fresh Brew” badge on @foursquare. I’ve checked in at 5 different coffee shops! http://t.co/abTHuqPG 277 days ago
- I just unlocked the “Trainspotter” badge on @foursquare for checking in at trains and subway stations! http://t.co/YsnvrRp6 282 days ago
- I just unlocked the “JetSetter” badge on @foursquare for checking in at airports! Bon Voyage! http://t.co/ZrECxm5o 287 days ago
- I just reached Level 2 of the “Great Outdoors” badge on @foursquare. I’ve checked in at 5 different outdoor spots! http://t.co/uIBxv1LZ 295 days ago
- I just ousted Tuur E. as the mayor of HomeLoos on @foursquare! http://t.co/QtCWpn15 298 days ago
Category Archives: hiking
Prashant, Kalyan, Shaina and Rajat hiked Mt. Pilchuck on August 19, 2006.Â This hike had the most amazing views compared to all the hikes I did in summer 2006. There is a great write up on the hike available here. … Continue reading
(I know it is a stretch to consider running a 5K Hiking, but until I create a Running category this is the best fit.) I participated in the FootZone 5K this past August 6, 2006. It was my first 5K, … Continue reading
Pictures from Hiking Cascade Pass. Partha, Prashant, Kalyan, Alex, Olga, and myself hiked the 3.7mi hike in Marblemount, WA. This particular trail was mentioned recently in the Seattle Post Intelligencer. Though the hike was about 3 hours away, and we … Continue reading
Pictures from hiking this weekend. Partha, Prashant, Brian, Stephanie, and myself hiked Rattlesnake Ridge in North Bend, WA. Beautiful scenery considering the proximity to Seattle. The hike was moderate and very enjoyable. Highly recommended. See the pictures here.
My Pictures from Matt & Gina’s wedding pictures from recent hiking and trips (here, here, and here) have finally been uploaded. Took me a long time to get WordPress to play nicely with Gallery2, and to export using Picasa2.